Students in Pakistan must obtain a visa for German students to be allowed to study in Germany. Once you have received your university admission letter you should reach the German ambassador to Islamabad or the German Consulate General in Karachi to begin the process of applying for a German student visa.
The authorities will explain the details to you, but usually, the ambassador will need the following documents:
- The university’s admission letter
- Proof of Financial Resources – (a minimum of €8,700)
- Proof of Health Insurance in Germany
- University Entrance Qualification
- Certificate of Language Proficiency
- Two applications form filled properly
- A valid passport
- Two biometric portrait photographs
- Proof of Paid visa fee – €60 (Euro)
Important note: As for proof of financial resources you can use a number of ways to prove your money to cover your studies in Germany, but the most effective and popular way for Pakistani students remains a blocked German account. Learn more about the process of opening a blocked account in Germany.
Ready to get started? Book a FREE appointment to discuss your study options in Germany.