All students who want to study in the UAE will have to apply for a student visa. Obtaining a visa often requires the support of a resident. Most institutions offer this service, but you should make sure you check before starting your application process. The application is made online, but you must be aware that the sponsorship does not guarantee your visa.
You will need to provide certain documents when applying for your visa. These are:
- A valid passport for at least the remaining six months and two blank visa pages
- Four copies of the passport
- 12 passport photos
- Three copies of passport and visa to enter the UAE upon arrival
- Bank statements that provide proof of sufficient funds
- Lease agreement or proof of accommodation arrangements
- A copy of the scholarship offers for the current academic year
- Copy of receipt of visa for the academic year
- Graduate students will need proof of their qualification
Student residence visas will last for only one year, and will therefore need to be renewed if your studies are longer. If you are applying for renewal of your student visa, you will have to pay a large number of visas.
Ready to get started? Book a FREE appointment to discuss your study options in UAE.