The Malaysian Government has introduced smoothed out and trouble free entry systems to welcome worldwide students like you to learn at Malaysian public and private universities. As an international applicant it is required to get the study visa and we suggest that students present the application structure and the Registration and Visa handling charge, it will take 4 - 12 weeks for Malaysia Immigration to process the Visa application for International Students.
Following Documents Are Required To Submit Student Visa:
- Copy of Covering Letter (Individual or Institution).
- Visa Application Forms
- Two recent photographs (passport size with blue background).
- Original or photocopy of National identity Card (A4 Size)
- Original passport & photocopy of Passport, validity of passport must be more than six months.
- Medical Clearance Certificates
- Unique and copy of offer letter from University.
- Unique and copy of Visa Approval letter from Immigration Department, Malaysia.
After Approval, all documents will be submitted to FedEx like (Visa Approval Letter, Original Passport, and Pictures) to the Malaysian Embassy for student Visa Application. It usually takes five to eight working days.
Once applied it’s good to inform university about your travel details
Ready to get started? Book a FREE appointment to discuss your study options in Malaysia.