text.skipToContent text.skipToNavigation


If you stay in certainly one of Canada's larger cities, you might prefer to walk, cycle or catch public transport rather than fear about potentially extra expensive (and much less convenient) non-public tour alternatives.

Buses are to be had for local travel in addition to longer distances, with frequent services walking between primary cities. Trains are modern, quiet and efficient, and offer handy routes between famous destinations like Montréal and Halifax, or for journey from Montréal and Toronto to Vancouver.

Most public transport alternatives provide discounted tour if you're a student, however you may want a particular student card.

You need to understand the rules and fulfill the requirements to drive or cycle in Canada. For example, in case you are staying in Canada for much less than three months and have a valid driver's license from your house country, you commonly don't need to get an international license as well.

If you want to travel outside your city, whether it's domestic or international, you can fly out of one of Canada's 13 international airports, or choose from a number of different domestic airports across the country.

Ready to get started? Book a FREE appointment to discuss your study options in Canada.

Please select a level of study

Enter subject, choose from the list or hit search

  • Start typing, choose from the list or hit search

  • Enter subject, choose from the list or or hit search

Please type and select an institution

  • Type 3 characters of a university name and select from the list

  • Enter a university or school name and select from the list