faq Some Questions About Holland
A: You have several options for studying in Holland. You can enrol in an English-taught bachelor's, master's or PhD degree programme or Degree foundation OR Pre-Master course.
A: The Dutch education system has two main types of higher education institutions: research universities and universities of applied sciences. Research universities focus on the independent practice of research-oriented work in an academic setting. However, many study programmes at research universities also have a professional component and most graduates actually find work outside the research community. Universities of applied sciences offer programmes that focus on the practical application of arts and sciences. Acquiring practical work and research experience through internships is an integral part of the professional study programmes offered at these institutions.
A: Graduates of bachelor’s programmes at a research university obtain a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science (BA/BSc) degree, depending on the discipline. The degree of a bachelor’s programme (B) offered by universities of applied sciences indicates the field of study (for example, Bachelor of Engineering, B Eng). The same applies to master's programmes (MA/MSc for degrees from research universities and M for universities of applied sciences.
A: This depends on the institution and/or study programme. The two English tests that are accepted in all institutions are:
IELTS: for this test you will need at least a result of 6.0. Some programmes may require a result of 6.5 or 7.0.
TOEFL: the minimum score for the Internet Based Test (IBT) is 80 (equivalent to 550 on the Paper Based Test, PBT). Some programmes require a higher score. Computer based result should be 213.
A: If you are not interested in doing a study programme or course but want to do your internship in Holland, there are several options that are worth considering.
A: No, there are more than 1,800 programmes taught entirely in English. Dutch people speak English very well, so in public life you will also be able to manage with just English.
A: Although many Dutch people speak English very well, you may want to learn some Dutch as a part of your Study in Holland experience. This can make it much easier to get in touch with other Dutch students and make some Dutch friends.
A: There are many options for arranging the accommodation that suits you best, but make sure you start looking for a room as soon as possible.
A: Yes, you can Work after studies, period up to twelve months
A: There is No Age Limit for study in Netherland
A: This is responsibility of University and they applies for the visa
A: Students are allowed to work for a limited number of hours (10 hours per week)
A: Yes, total up to 5 years required to stay in Netherland to get Permanent residency