Prepare for entry to Year 1 of a science-related undergraduate degree, including Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Chemistry and Computing Sciences at UEA.
This course leads to the following degrees:
• Actuarial Sciences-BSc (Hons)
• Biochemistry-BSc (Hons)
• Business Information Systems-BSc (Hons)
• Chemistry-BSc (Hons)
• Computer Graphics, Imaging and Multimedia-BSc (Hons)
• Computer Systems Engineering-BEng (Hons)
• Computing Science-BSc (Hons)
• Developmental Psychology-BSc (Hons)
• Energy Engineering-BEng (Hons)
• Engineering-BEng (Hons)
• Environmental Sciences-BSc (Hons)
• Geography-BA (Hons)
• Geography-BSc (Hons)
• Geophysics-BSc (Hons)
• International Development with Politics-BA (Hons)
• International Development-BA (Hons)
• Mathematics-BSc (Hons)
Media and International Development-BA (Hons)
• Meteorology and Oceanography-BSc (Hons)
• Natural Sciences-BSc (Hons)
• Pharmacy with a Placement Year-MPharm
• Physics-BSc (Hons)
• Psychology-BSc (Hons)
• Social Psychology-BSc (Hons)
As the world reacts to the impacts of climate change, the need for engineers with expertise in wind turbines, nuclear power stations and biofuels becomes increasingly important.
Prepare for a career in the sector with a degree which has been developed in partnership with the East of England Energy Group.
You’ll gain a solid understanding of engineering as a subject area, before tailoring your course and going on to focus on energy. You’ll enjoy regular site visits, receive guest lectures from professional engineers and have the opportunity to gain experience through placements.