The London School of Business and Finance (informally LSBF) is a private for-profit business school based in London, United Kingdom. LSBF offers Master's degree programmes in management, finance and marketing; bachelor degrees; executive and corporate training; and professional qualification training for the ACCA, CFA, CIM and CIMA qualifications. LSBF's programmes are currently validated by partner institutions including the University of Wales, the University of Bradford, the University of Central Lancashire, and Grenoble Graduate School of Business.
LSBF is based in Holborn, with two campuses in central London. In addition the school has campuses in Manchester and Birmingham, United Kingdom; Toronto, Canada; and Singapore. LSBF's teaching and education philosophy is based on offering students the opportunity to pursue both an academic degree and a professional qualification simultaneously.
HS Consultants, a leading foreign education services firm engaged in getting admission to foreign higher education ambitious students – in this exclusive field for the last over 12 years. This foreign education has overwhelmingly assisted to increase the level of highly qualified and highly efficient professionals in our country – a single best reason to bring progress and prosperity in all fields of our nation and country.
Our commercial entity provides services not only in the area of getting admission, even we provide assistance during the visa applying, give the best updates, how to enter into an alien country, how to manage to adjust in an alien society, and so forth. All these steps have greatly assisted our students to complete their foreign higher education, and returned by accomplishing and getting their dreamt degrees.
HS Consultants is exclusively making arrangements to get admission in London School of Business & Finance (LSBF), for the obvious reason that this LSBF is very popular in UK. The LSBF renders services in the fields of studies—like Master’s degree program’s in management, finance, and marketing; bachelor degrees; executive and corporate training; and professional qualifications training for the ACCA, CFA, and for CIMA.
- Accountancy and Finance BA (Hons)
- Accounting and Financial Studies BA (Hons)
- Bachelor in International Business
- Business Administration BA (Hons)
- Business and Finance BA (Hons)
- Business and Management BA (Hons)
- Business and Marketing BA (Hons)
- Business HNC
- Business HND
- Business Pathway
- Business Studies BA (Hons)
- Financial Management BSc (Hons)
- HNC Fast track to BIB
- Hospitality and Tourism pathway
- International Business Management BSc (Hons) Business Management BA (Hons)
- International Foundation Year
- Law LLB (Hons)
- Law with Criminology LLB (Hons)
- Fashion, Design and Luxury Management MSc
- Finance and Investment MA
- Finance Dual Programmes
- Finance MSc (GGSB)
- Finance MSc (Lincoln)
- International Business Law MA
- International Business MSc (Lincoln)
- Management Dual Programme
- Marketing Dual Programmes
- Marketing MSc (Lincoln)
- MBA (GGSB)
- MBA (Lincoln)
- MBA Global
- Strategic Marketing MA