- Attention: O & A-levels Students, don't wait till February 2014, Apply now for Au...
- Charles Sturt University offer Academic Merit Scholarship ...Apply now for July OR No...
- Excellent Study Opportunities in United States of America, Apply now for September 20...
- International Foundation Year from Lancaster University with guaranteed Scholarship ...
- Why Choose London South Bank Foundation Campus? ...
- Explore the Study opportunities in the UK, Apply now for September 2013 Session...
Documents along with application!
- Valid passport
- Complete application for a study permits
- Dependents will complete their separate
- 2 photos, on the back of all photos, write the name and date of birth of the person appearing in the photo.
- Marriage and birth certificate for accompanying spouse and children
- Complete Supplementary Information Form (IMM 5645). A separate form is required for each applicant 18 years of age or above.
- Letter of acceptance from Institute
- Financial proof statements should have bank statement(s) for the past 4 months, proof of payment of residence and copy of receipt of tuition fees and any proof in case of scholarship within Canadian funded program.
- Evidence of employment/business (Contract Letter/Business NTN Certificate and firm registration document),
- Income tax returns
- Bank records and term deposits
- Affidavit of support from sponsor, reasoning why sponsoring you
- Family Tree (if required)
- If sponsored by a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, proof of their immigration status in Canada.
- All original educational documents such as previous educational degrees, certificates or diplomas
- Copies of all educational documents
- Original & copies IELTS and/or TOEFL scores, GRE, GMAT (if applicable)
- Copy of national identity card for each applicant
- A personal study plan describing your proposed program of study
- Police clearance certificate
- A custodian form (in case of minors)
- Use of representative form (If applicable)
- All documents must be in English
- If photocopies are required, it has to be attested by a judge, a notary public, a magistrate
Study Permit Fee
- $125 (paid cash to designated Standard Chartered Bank in your city, will get 2 copies, a yellow one for your record and a green one to be submitted along with your visa application)
- Or else the complete application along with a bank draft of the amount mentioned in the name of (the receiver General of Canada) can be submitted as well.
- Medical Exam: For 6 months no examination